When buying a new car, both interior and exterior are equally important, and everyone wants to keep a car that appears like a luxury but is equally efficient, and some of them offer a bit of both. Whether you are buying a luxury car for regular use or a work van, affordability, aesthetics and functionality are some key features you must consider.
There are a lot of companies that offer meticulously polished cars with entirely dumped interiors while others offer such cars that contain road grime and dents on the exterior but their interiors are spotless and impressive.
Here’s a list of exclusive cars that are not only affordable but have an amazing interior as well that break the mold.
- Toyota Camry 2018: When it comes to affordability and design, the Japanese automaker seems to be thoughtful with perfection and the interior of the new Toyota Camry is the perfect illustration of that. The interior is entirely remodeled and is completely astonishing from what we have seen in the previous years; it has a starting price of $24,380, and has an interior of leather-trimmed seats, a head-up display, paddle shifters, and much more.
- Hyundai Elantra 2018: The latest model of Hyundai Elantra offers a remodeled interior that includes high-quality car interior LED lights, and looks more sophisticated and full of elegance than before at the starting price of $16,950.
- 2017 Honda Accord: The Honda Accord 2017 is popular for its high-quality interior; the car is well-equipped and offers a comfortable ride. The price starts at $22,700.
- MINI Cooper Hardtop 2017: There’s a quote that states “good things often come in small packages” and cozy MINI Cooper Hardtop 2017 proved it, with an affordable price of $20,950. Throughout the interior of MINI Cooper, you’ll notice voguish high-quality material from the modish giant circle in the center to the digital entertainment system that offers all the modern technology. The MINI Cooper contains the most ergonomically created interiors.
- Mazda CX-5 2017: Beginning with a price of $24,045, Mazda CX-5 offers an exquisite interior with redesigned leather seats and Lux Suede inserts, heated front seats, dual-zone climatic control, and an air conditioning system. Overall, Mazda CX-5 is praised for its high-quality interior and it’s probably the best one available at such affordable rates.
- Volkswagen Golf 2017: If you want to feel like an owner of Audi without actually having one, get yourself a Volkswagen, just at the starting price of $20,715 U.S. the car has perfected the phlegmatic but classic interior feel with its distinctive Germanic ambiance.
- Honda Civic 2017: The new model of Honda Civic have some astonishing features and contains the most sophisticated yet elegant interior we have ever seen, throughout the cabin, there is a lot of use of high-quality material including leather trim and leather seats at an impressive starting price of $21,140.
- Dodge Challenger 2017: The Dodge challenger 2017 comes with an amazing interior at an amazing price of $26,995. The lavish car contains a U-connect entertainment system, ventilated seats (depends on the model), rain-sensing wires, standard push-button start, and much more. The car can engulf the road imperfections and it offers a comfortable ride that’s probably the best part about it.
- Toyota RAV4: With a starting price of $26.050, the car has some amazing interior features that must be appreciated, including a huge entertainment screen and styling features that enhance the vibrant color tones. Summarizing, the car is a complete package of comfort and luxury.
- Kia Optima 2018: The cost-effective car comes with a 7-inch touch screen display with the UVO entertainment system, USB connectivity, rearview camera, and comfortable leather seats are one of the best features of the Kia Optima 2018 model, the exquisite interior deserves more appreciation than it receives, starting just at the price of $22,500 the car amazes everyone